No sweat! Here’s how:
- Open the app
- Hit the icon of the three lines in the top right corner
- Hit ‘linked bank accounts’
- You can choose to either get rid of, of keep, the account that’s already showing on there. It’s up to you, but if it’s an account that no longer exists because you’ve closed it, we’d suggest removing it by hitting the bin icon.
- Hit ‘add new bank account’ and fill in your new details.
- Got an active direct debit, or want to set one up? This bit’s important. Head to your Account tab and hit ‘manage regular contributions’. Then, select to pay your monthly direct debit from your new account.
If you’re paying in via one-off contributions, your new bank details should now be showing as the available payment option. Got a question? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org